Sunday, March 4, 2012

A new beginning

Having neglected my Etsy shop, I have decided to restart.  The shop is quite understocked at the moment, but hopefully the blog will help me to get inspired and get busy.

Last year I purchased a lovely old Union 36 Rug Loom.  I am definitely still learning, but it is relaxing most of the time and I seem to have a natural knack for weaving.  Last weekend I purchased a beautiful 4 harness table loom.  I am recovering from carpal tunnel release surgery, so as much as I might like to jump in and try it out, I need to wait a bit longer.  In the meantime, I am able to fiddle with my weaving sticks in small blocks of time.

I will try to post some photos soon of this work with some pointers on weaving with the weaving sticks.  I just have to locate my camera.


Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment